Thursday, September 17, 2009

Something New

So today's post is not going to be inspirational or even very interesting. But, considering it's been over a month since my last post, I really thought I should get back up on the horse. Things have just been crazy! We finished out the last of summer, travelling a little bit more. We went up to Philadelphia to stay with friends - lots of fun! Definitely something I'll have to elaborate more on - and post some pics of. That is, when I get control of my laptop back. Currently, Mike and I are sharing one...and a car. He started some new work about 2 weeks ago and takes the laptop to work everyday. Considering I only get two days a week, 3 hours each day (while both kids are at school) to get everything I want to do "done", it's been a challenge. Not to mention the 2 weeks of 103 fevers and asthma attacks I've been nursing. Such is life, I guess. Meanwhile, Mike's photography skills are really taking off. He's been snapping away, then I edit, post, makes books, etc. Loving do that - so much fun! Again, something I'll have to post more of. I think soon he'll have his own .com up and running - really looking forward to that!
Ok - I'm back on the horse! So, I must move on....off to shower, grocery shop, clean the house, get the laundry done before practice, make a few crafty things with only 2 and 1/2 hours left to do so. Oh! And Grampie needs his computer back anyway. Did I also mention I'm living with my in-laws???

No comments:

Post a Comment