Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy - that's me! There's a lot on the "to do" list this week. I'm planning for two parties, having a blast, but getting close to crunch time. I promise I'll share pics and "how-to's" later, but here's what's coming up.


A Preschool Halloween Party

Food
Skeleton Cupcakes, Popcorn, Juice Boxes

Games
Pin the Spider on the Web, Pumpkin Hoppers, Pass the Ghost

Activities
Fraidy Cat Masks, Make Your Own Jack O'Lantern Collage

Party Favors
Trick Or Treat Bags

AND......


A Mad Scientist Party for My Soon-To-Be 9 year old

Food
Monster Subs, Radioactive Cheese Balls, Toxic Party Mix, Igor-Ade, Petri Dish Jellos, Brain Cake, Eyeball Cake

Games
Scientist Transformation Station, Build A Skeleton Relay Races, Lab Rats on the Loose

Activities
Make an Eyeball Light, Snow Creations, Instant Worms, Make Slime, Potion Mayhem

Party Favors
A big light up crazy ball, crazy eyes, funny teeth, body party gummies and all the other goodies they make and find and the party


...Not to mention all the crazy decorations I planned and have been making/working on for weeks. I know I'm normally ambitious, but sheesh....WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment