Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yum Yum Yummers!

Has it really been since Sept 10 I had my last post!? I swear, where does the time go??? I knew it had been a while, but really.....geeeesh! Anyway, here's a little recipe I'll share to get me back into the saddle. I whipped them up yesterday, had to get a little creative because I was missing some ingredients and didn't feel like running to the store. All in all, turned out great...and somehow our family of four has already devoured half of the batch (I made 24). Maybe I should call them 24 in 24 muffins, because obviously, in 24 hours...you can through through all 24!

Yum Yum Yummers!!!



1 package yellow cake mix
1 egg
1/2 cup orange juice
3 mashed bananas
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, plus 1/4 cup reserved to sprinkle on top

In a large bowl, stir cake mix then make a well in the middle. Add the egg and whisk, then add the juice. Start mixing the egg and juice into the cake mix until well blended. Add the 3 mashed bananas and stir well. Fold in the 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Using an ice cream scoop, fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle a few extra mini chocolate chips on top of the muffin batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes.

Makes 24

SO quick, SO easy, SO good, and gone so FAST!

1 comment: