Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Recently, I shared the pics from my daughter's 5th birthday party. Something about one child turning nine and one child turning five this year had me feeling a little nostalgic. I dug back through the digital library to find a pic of the kiddos from each year (I tried to find images that were taken close to the time of their birthdays). Then with photo editing software, I threw text on top and placed them in collages. I was really happy with how they turned out. Kind of a cute "scrapbook" idea to print out and keep. I love the way these types of collages show how time flies...and I also like the idea of doing it for each month of the year, This year/last year, first days of school, each Christmas for 10 years, etc. The possibilities are endless for getting the creative juices flowing. Here's what I came up with this year.


For my big guy:




And for my little lady:


No comments:

Post a Comment