Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Published!

Check it out!!!  I'm published!  Who knew...

Recently, a friend approached me about writing product reviews for a local family magazine.  I'm a sucker for surveys, new products, giving my opinions, and I never turn down a freebie.  I was in!  My first review was on a game, WANGLE.  After my family and I had a chance to play, here's what I had to say about it.

 (for Washington Family Magazine, featured on washingtonfamily.com)

I also have book and gourmet food reviews in the works and will be sharing those reviews soon.  In the meantime, be sure to check out washingtonfamily.com and sign up for the e-newsletter.  If you're in the area, there's plenty of useful info there for Washington families who want to be "in the know"!  Also be sure to "like" Washington Family Magazine on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment