Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Explosion

It's been quite the little Valentine explosion over here today. Baking, crafting, making paper valentine's and packaging them up into goody baskets. Filled in the day with a quick trip to the store (Target, of course) to pick up a few extra supplies. Then, we were off to take school pics of classroom parties. Now, I'm squeaking in a few minutes to get a special dinner made of breaded & baked chicken, ranch noodles and a salad. Wow, I'm getting hungry. I'll share recipes tomorrow and I'd throw in a few pics too...only been burning out the camera lately and it's as dead as a doorknob. Must charge. Instead, I'll be spending the evening in the kitchen...then sitting on my booty to enjoy all the yummy goodies.

Oh! And there's a contest going on over at Eiden Photography, which you can check out the details here. But!!! You must enter by uploading a picture onto the facebook fan page (here) and you must do it by midnight. There's a prize for the winner!!

hearts,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment